Dental Crowns & Bridges in Carlisle
Here at Flenniken Family Dentistry, our team recommends custom-made crowns and bridges for patients in need of new, strong dental structure. We dramatically improve oral function and aesthetic beauty as well allowing you to smile with confidence once more. Our team of accomplished doctors in Carlisle, PA has the experience and eye for quality that helps us exceed expectations time and time again. Patients from the nearby areas of Boiling Springs, Camp Hill, and the Carlisle area are always welcome.
A crown is designed to “cap” over an existing tooth restoring its strength and correcting its aesthetic appearance for ideal results.
A dental crown can be used successfully in a variety of situations including:
- Restoring an area of decay that’s too severe for a filling
- Providing protection for a tooth that’s become weak
- Replenishing a tooth that’s suffered a serious crack or fracture
- Covering a dental implant
- Covering a tooth that’s been treated with root canal therapy
- Making purely cosmetic changes to a tooth’s color or structure
Our team can use a bridge to replicate one or more missing teeth in a row within your smile restoring full function and cosmetic value. Additional dental crowns will be placed over nearby healthy teeth to anchor the bridge in place, creating a sturdy, lifelike result.
Dental bridges offer patients many benefits, including:
- Restoring their ability to speak clearly and chew food with ease
- Correcting an uneven bite
- Helping patients better maintain their facial appearance as time goes by
- Preventing healthy teeth from moving out of place to accommodate a gap
In most cases, receiving a custom-made crown or bridge requires two to three appointments at our Carlisle, PA practice. One of our doctors prepares the tooth or teeth and captures detailed impressions that can be sent to the dental lab. Then, they’ll craft your new, quality restoration and send it back to us. In the meantime, patients wear a temporary restoration. Finally, our team places the finished crown or bridge and ensures that you’re completely happy with the result. Patient satisfaction is always an important goal for Dr. Neil Flenniken, Dr. Suzan Rismani-Flenniken, Dr. Joel Turk, Dr. Joseph Olivetti, and Dr. Marvin Berger.